PicsPro for Picasa is an app for Android phones and tablets allowing you to browse and manage your online Picasa Web albums and photos.
Picasa Web is a photo storage and sharing service from Google. Lately, it has been amalgamated into Google Photos.
- View, create, update and delete albums
- Download full-size album content to your SD card
- Send album links by email, MMS and other link-sharing apps
- Cache entire albums for offline viewing
- Filter albums by keyword
- View photos in each album, as thumbnail grid or full screen
- Move photos from one album to another (batch move available)
- Download photos to your SD card (batch delete available)
- Delete photos (batch delete available)
- Share photos either as link or attachment (batch sharing available)
- View online photos in slideshow mode
- View photos with GPS info on a map
- Play online videos
- Set photos as wallpaper
- View online EXIF info (if available) and other metadata
- View the photos and videos on your SD card, as thumbnail grid or full-screen
- Group local media by date taken, date added or containing folder
- Upload photos and videos (up 100 MB) to your online Picasa Web / Google Photos albums
- Filter photos to see only the non-uploaded ones
- Change photo name and description
- View local photo EXIF info and other metadata
- View local photos in slideshow mode
- If you enable this feature, the app will periodically scan for new photos and upload them to a designated (default) online album
- This feature can be enabled from the app’s Settings. More details in the help page.
- Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
- Embedded camera: upload photos the moment you take them
- View the public and shared albums of your contacts.
- Download your contacts’ photos to your phone’s SD card
- Display your contacts’ photos as a slideshow
- Chromecast support: view any online photo or video through Chromecast. Slideshow mode also available.
- Lots of settings for viewing, camera, uploads, downloads and Google accounts
- Detailed online Help and FAQ
- Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
- We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can also send us your feedback.
- Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.